Job: TRUCK DRIVER – CLASS A CDL
|Title||TRUCK DRIVER – CLASS A CDL|
The Class A CDL Truck Driver transports household goods and office furniture for local and long distance relocations. Drivers must follow appropriate safety procedures and maintain log book and/ or EOBR.
|Essential Job Functions||
– Assist in the loading and unloading trucks.
– Maintain driver logs according to I.C.C. regulations.
– Perform vehicle pre-maintenance checks and report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles before and after route.
– Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required (expect to travel out of state at least two days per week)
– Drivers move and lift: regularly 25lbs, frequently 50lbs, and occasionally 100lbs.
|Experience, Licenses, and Certifications||
– CDL Class A License
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to